Tuesday, April 29, 2008

The Quad

Today two of my really good friends and I went out for a walk.  It was so nice outside that we just had to be outside.  The Quad is so pretty this time of year.  There is always people hanging out there with their friends.  I saw some guys playing with a frisbee, and another group was playing with a football.  I just had fun watching everyone.  But my favorite part was all of the dogs.  It seems that whenever it gets warm, I see so many guys with dogs.  I am a sucker for a dog, and we saw so many cute ones today.  So guys if you want to attract female attention on the Quad, walk your dog, and girls will flock. :)

2 comments:

Chelsea's blog said...

Yeah, last time I was out there, there was a couple of people with like 3 or 4 puppies running around that they were just giving away. It was a hard turn down. However, the most interesting pet I've seen, has been a rabbit with a harness and leash. It was funny.

Nick said...

I saw a duck on a leash the other day out there. Kind of took me by surprise. You can't harness a duck