Friday, April 25, 2008

Alpha Pi's Promotion Week

This week Alpha Pi (the newest sorority coming to the Alabama campus in Fall 2008) representatives were on campus to introduce the students to Alpha Pi and what they are all about. I have had several conversations with some of their representatives as I have seen them this week. I told them how excited that we are adding a new sorority to our campus because it gives more female students the opportunity to become part of Greek Life. Alpha Pi's philanthropy is women's heart health. As part of their philanthropy promotion they sponsered fitness classes at the Rec. On Thursday, my pledge sister Amelia and I attended yoga to support Alpha Pi. We had so much fun. Yoga is not a classical workout is any way. It focuses on your core and strengthening it through holding positions and focusing. It was such a good thing. Today I am sore, but I feel calm and stronger. I will continue to do yoga because I feel that it will help me become a stronger and more toned person.

1 comment:

Pat Hann Man said...

I always support sororities.