Monday, April 28, 2008

Panhellenic Weekend

This past weekend was Panhellenic Weekend.  It is the big pre-rush weekend for sororities here at Bama. I had a girl stay with me, and we had so much fun. I remember what it is like to be almost graduated and get to come stay for the last time before I actually moved to Alabama. We had a BBQ and a brunch for the rushees. I had never really been in any of the neighborhoods around Tuscaloosa that weren't predominately student housing. So going to our advisors' houses for these events was a first for me. The houses were so beautiful.  I had so much fun. Seeing my advisors' houses made me want to explore the residential neighborhoods around the campus, so I think that sometime during dead week I will explore the neighborhoods in Tuscaloosa.

No comments: